Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas--by design

There is definitely the"feel" of the holidays in the air--the music,Christmas decor everywhere, and the abundance of traffic! Where do all of those folks come from!!
Had a REALLY fun experience this week when I got a call from the folks  at HGTV requesting that I audition for their show!! (they found me on DHome's best designers in Dallas list) They conducted a short interview on camera--which was fun because they requested that I repeat the question as I answered because the interviewer's part would be edited from the dialogue--that provided somewhat of a challenge to be creating answers AND remembering to repeat the question!! Then I was to do a presentation of my own creation which I chose to do a holiday table setting (which I do for very special clients) in this case using inventory from my own personal collection. That was also great fun to use elements from Pier One,to Neiman Marcus,to Crate and Barrel!! Actually it was very similar to the tablescape we have created at home when entertaining those that we love and want to spend holiday time with! SO we will see if the folks at HG are interested in a seasoned proffessional!!
Que Sera, Sera!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment